Effective August 16, the New Rochelle Police Department is open by appointment only. Please call (914) 654-2300.  Requests for Police Records (Incident Reports, Accident Reports, Records Search, Letters of Good Conduct, etc.) should be made by calling the Records Unit at (914) 654-2235. Records Unit employees will then be able to facilitate the request either electronically or will direct the requestor on the best procedure for record retrieval.