FUN IN THE SUN
What is it?
“Fun In The Sun” programs will run Monday through Thursday for 6 weeks, rotating throughout 9 New Rochelle parks. All activities will observe safe social distancing for 1-3 hour time blocks and be limited to 25-35 children per group. Program classes include fitness, Yoga, Zumba, STEM, Kayaking, Arts & Crafts and more, and special events like Truck Day, GRIT Ninja Warrior and Field Days. For children graduating Pre-K through graduating 5th grade.
For information on activities, click here.
For further information or questions, please contact New Rochelle Parks & Recreation at (914) 654-2087 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is it?
July 12th - August 20, 2021
Where is it?
See our REGISTRATION FORM for a complete schedule of park locations.
Registration opens Monday, April 12th.
In Person- Please call (914) 654-2087 to make an appointment to drop off REGISTRATION FORM and payment to the Parks and Recreation Office in City Hall.
By Mail- Mail REGISTRATION FORM and check to:
New Rochelle Parks and Recreation
515 North Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
*Please make checks payable to City of New Rochelle-recreation
Online- Please visit our online registration page.
Additional Partner Programming
The City of New Rochelle has partnered with 3 organizations to offer additional youth sports programs this summer. Please contact organizations directly for more information or to register.
Check out this video to see what it's all about!
Sign-Up Link for Friday, July 23rd
Sign-Up Link for Friday, July 30th
- All staff members will complete a mandatory health screening including temperature check.
- All children will be medically screened upon arrival
- Masks will be available at all times for children who participate
- Regulated social distancing practices will be implemented into every activity session
- All park restrooms will be sanitized hourly and before each session
- All facilities and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized daily after use