Back bigger and better, the City of New Rochelle and the Downtown Revitalization Initiative present the 2022 New Rochelle Holiday Market at the New Rochelle Train Station December 2-11, 2022. (12-8pm weekends and 4-8pm weekdays).
New Rochelle is getting in the Holiday Spirit and pulling out all the stops with this fun and festive Holiday Market in a charming Winter Village setting at the New Rochelle Train Station. Each day will feature festive Market Attractions including Entertainment – DJs, local choirs, performers, children’s entertainment; swag bag giveaways; food samples; Instagram booth; and more.
All we need is YOU as a VENDOR! The Holiday Market will be a special venue to provide minority and women owned businesses and young entrepreneurs the opportunity to showcase their crafts and products.
All vendors are welcome to request a space.
Please visit Holiday Market for application and more information about the event. Applications will be accepted through September 1, 2022 and confirmations will be sent shortly after. Contact Mariana Jusufaj (914-654-2193) or email HolidayMarket@newrochelleny.com for more information.
- Lighted, heated, lockable 8×10 feet booths with Wi-Fi will be provided.
- PLEASE NOTE: Vendors will be responsible for bringing displays, table, chairs and any other set up materials needed.
- If you are selected, the fee is $300 for 10 days December 2-11 or $200 for 5 days December 2-6 or December 7-11.
- 10% Discount for New Rochelle Residents or Businesses.
- FULLY- REFUNDABLE FEE to ALL vendors who attend ALL their registered dates AND are present during the scheduled hours!
- 24-hour Security at Train Station