Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
New Rochelle City Hall will reopen to the public on Monday, May 3 with the following health and safety guidelines in place:
• Building admission is through the rear parking lot entrance only. The front door remains closed.
• Masks or face coverings must be worn while in the building.
• Upon entering, visitors shall provide their phone number and email address for the purposes of contact tracing.
• Please observe social distancing. Elevator capacity is limited to 2 persons.
• Hand sanitizer is available in every department and meeting room.
• Meeting room capacity has been adjusted to accommodate social distancing.
While some board meetings remain by remote access, the City Council Committee of the Whole and Regular Legislative Meetings will be conducted in-person this month.
Many services are available online, so residents are encouraged to check the City's website www.NewRochelleNY.com to save the trip.