Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The following has been sent from Con Ed:
Con Edison will distribute dry ice today at four locations in New York City and two locations in Westchester County.
The distribution will take place from 12:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. or until supplies run out. A mobile information center with workers available to answer customers’ questions is at each location until 9 p.m.
• New Rochelle City Hall (515 North ave.), on Hamilton Ave., in the rear parking lot.
• The Yorktown Food Emporium, 355 Downing Drive, in Yorktown Heights;
New York City
• The George Seuffert Bandshell parking lot, 19 Forest Park Drive, in Queens;
• The Home Depot, 11220 Rockaway Boulevard Park, in Ozone Park, Queens.;
• The Staten Island Mall, 2655 Richmond Avenue, on Staten Island;
• The Home Depot, 1806 East Gun Hill Road, in the Bronx.
Instructions for safe handling and disposal of dry ice are printed on the bag containing the ice. Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide and should be used only in well-ventilated areas. A reminder: children and pets should be kept safely away from dry ice.
The company is following safety guidelines issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, the state, the city and the county for COVID-19, and asks customers to practice social distancing while waiting with others and speaking with Con Edison representatives. That will help ensure that everyone remains safe during the health crisis.
For additional information or questions, customers can call us at 1-800-752-6633 or visit our website at www.coned.com.