2021 FIELD/FACILITY PERMIT INFORMATION
1. Please send a written request by email or mail to:
Mail: New Rochelle Parks and Recreation City Hall
515 North Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10801-3416
Attn: RECREATION & PARKS DEPT
2. Include on your Athletic Field Application Form, the legal name of your team/organization with your official certified affiliation, the type of sport/activity listing specific days, dates and times you wish to practice and to play official games. Due to demand, game requests should be highlighted and will be given first preference for scheduling purposes. (A request for a specific field helps in scheduling, but does not guarantee use of that field.)
3. You will be required to provide a certificate of liability insurance in the amount of $2 million along with the separate endorsement naming the City of New Rochelle as additional insured.
4. Organizations who are eligible for the Resident rate must provide a copy of valid team rosters (including players’ addresses). If not provided, team will be billed at a Non-Resident rate.
5. An official game schedule must be submitted before the official season begins. Athletic fields that are officially under a seasonal permit will only be groomed for games with a pre-approved game schedule.
6. All permit fees are based on the current 2021 Schedule of Fees for Athletic Fields, as listed below. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations initiated by an organization. In the event the New Rochelle Department of Parks and Recreation must cancel a permit, a credit, refund, or reschedule will be issued.
Please Note: No facility can be used without an approved permit and the Athletic Field Application Form does not guarantee anyone a permit to use the fields. It is only a guideline as to what information should be included in your seasonal request.