- City Park - 2 licenses issued for this location (Outside of Park)
- Lockwood Avenue - at Glover and Johnson Place
- North Avenue at New Rochelle High School
- 366 Pelham Road
- Main St. at Salesian High School
- Main St. at New Roc (multiple licenses) (only serving from sidewalk side)
Applicant must complete Fixed Location Application with this required information:
- Completed, signed and notarized application with original notary seal or stamp
- Surety bond in the amount of $1,000 (one thousand dollars) with original stamp or seal
- 2 Passport-sized photos
- Copies of vehicle registration and insurance
- Copy of driver's license (for driver and any additional attendant)
- Copy of Westchester County Dept. of Health MOBILE FOOD License
- Fees: License $250
- Plates/Badges $50
- Total Fees: $300 (check or money order to City of New Rochelle)
Term of Licenses
All licenses shall be issued for the period of one (1) year, said period starting on January 1, and terminating December 31, of the same year. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- All Fixed Location and Itinerant Vendors must display their License Plates and badges that were issued with their license. All applicants must be 18 years of age and above.
- All Vending permits are not transferable to any other persons.
- Shall not create or maintain any booth or stand or place barrels, boxes, crates, tables, chairs or other obstructions upon any street, public place or sidewalks for the purpose of selling their merchandise.
- Full information at Code Chapter 235.
Upon satisfactory compliance with all the provisions of said license. A license shall be issued without fee, to veterans or widows of veterans holding a license from the County Clerk of Westchester County, pursuant to Section 32 of the General Business Law. The waiver of the fee shall not apply to the payment of the highest bid in the event of auction of a fixed location.
Penalties for Offenses:
An offense against the provisions of this article shall be punishable by a fine of not more that $250 or by imprisonment for not more than 15 days or both. Each day that a violation continues shall be deemed a separate violation.