Traffic Services Division


The Traffic Services Division will replace or repair any road sign (STOP, Curve, etc) and road name signs that are located along City streets.

Reporting missing signs or malfunctioning signals

Please report any missing STOP signs, normal functioning signals immediately to the Office of Traffic Services at (914) 235-3859.

To report a missing STOP sign, or malfunctioning signal after hours, Please contact the non-emergency Police number at (914) 654-2300.

To report a street light out, call (914) 235-8257.

To report any missing or vandalized street signs or street light outages, please contact (914) 235-3859.

When reporting outages, please give a specific location and pole number if possible.