Please adhere to the following guidelines when using public parking lots:
- Park within the lines.
- Park head-on (backing into spaces is prohibited).
- No trucks over 6500 pounds (gross weight) in structures; 8500 pounds (gross weight) in lots. Height limitations vary from 6'0" to 7'0" in structures.
- Motorcycles must park in "dead" areas.
- Permit holders must pay for the initial permit/hang tag and understand that they must pay for any lost permit/hangtag. The permit fees and replacement costs are noted on the back of the Parking Application Form.
- If paying by check, and it is returned for any reason, the permit holder must pay the returned check fee.
- In the event the annual or semiannual fee is not paid in full within 5 business days of the commencement of the period for which the permit has been applied for, a late payment charge equal to 5% of the annual or semi-annual fee will be imposed.
- Permits are valid only for the location specified on the permit and for those vehicles listed.
- All permits must be displayed by the first day of the effective period.
- Display only the current permit in the permit holder.
- The permit must be clearly visible and hanging from the rear-view mirror to an officer walking or driving past the vehicle or a summons will be issued for failure to properly display the permit.
- Permits must be displayed at all times when the vehicle is at the facility. Failure to do so will result in the issuing of a summons.
- Permits are not transferable between parties.
- The permit shall not be altered or duplicated. Display of an altered or duplicated sticker is subject to summons and criminal prosecution.
- All permit renewals require a completed permit application each year. Area Resident permit holders must provide residency proof each year.
- Applications for renewal of parking permits must be submitted by the fifteenth of the month in which the current permit expires. There is no grace period so please plan ahead.
- Mid-year renewal reminders will not be mailed.
- Permit parking areas may be relocated to facilitate maintenance.
- Effective immediately, any permit refunds requested can only be for the following: Loss of employment (documented by employer), Maternity Leave (documented by physician), Sick Leave (documented by physician), Death of permit holder (documented by death certificate), as per Administrative Regulation No. 3.27.