2021 Winter PLAY
Winter Play is a 6-session program for New Rochelle children ages 5 through 10, offering fun activities in a safe environment. From 10:00am-11:00am, children can move to the beat of the music in Zumba class. From 11:00am-12:00pm, they can tap into their creative side with Arts and Crafts. You can register for one or both activities.
The program will take place on Saturdays from February 20th-March 27th, at the Hugh Doyle Senior Center- located at 94 Davis Ave in New Rochelle. For more information, contact Michael West at (914) 654-2088.
Registration Form and payment can be submitted by mail (see below for address), email, or in person. All in-person registration is by appointment only. Please call 914-654-2087 to make an appointment. Residents who email their completed registration form to Mwest@newrochelleny.com will receive a link for online credit card payment.
City of New Rochelle Parks and Recreation
Payment Options - $50 per activity (6 sessions)
- Cash, *check, money order, Mastercard or Visa
*Checks made payable to: City of New Rochelle –Recreation
- All staff members will complete a mandatory health screening including a temperature check.
- All children will be medically screened upon arrival.
- Masks will be required at all times.
- Regulated social distancing practices will be implemented into each session.
- All facilities and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized hourly after use.
The City of New Rochelle is committed to following the guidance offered by the New York State Department of Health for the implementation of all recreational activities including youth sports. Parents will be kept updated on any changes and modifications that may occur.