The Omnicard, New Rochelle’s Parks and Recreation photo identification card, is required by all individuals who wish to use Hudson Park and Beach
, Five Islands Park
, Davenport Park
, Cameron Dock, Sharkey Park, Neptune Park
, Lincoln Park Pool and for those seniors who wish to participate in the activities at the Hugh A. Doyle Senior Center
. The Omnicard is valid yearly from January 1 through December 31.
By purchasing an Omnicard, cardholders with a valid New York State automobile registration in the cardholders name and or address will receive a parking decal.
Parking decals are required year round. Parking decals cannot be purchased separately from the Omnicard. For each cardholder, only one additional decal may be purchased for a second vehicle registered in the cardholder’s name and/or address for an additional $5 fee.
The Omnicard requires photo identification and proof of residency (two permanent items that include name and address, i.e. driver’s license, vehicle registration, utility bill, tax statement, lease, or rent receipt). You must present your vehicle registration to obtain a parking decal.
- Adult Resident (ages 14 to 61) - $40
- Adult Resident Plus (covers entrance fee into Hudson Park Beach) - $75
- Senior Resident (ages 62 and up) Lifetime card - $40
- Senior Resident Plus (covers entrance fee into Hudson Park Beach) additional $35
- Family -New Rochelle Residents only - $125
- Family - Non New Rochelle Residents - $250
- Non-Resident - $65
- Hudson Park One Day Pass - $10 per person per day
- Lincoln Pool Card - Adults (18 years and up) $10/Children (5-17 years) $5.00 New Rochelle Residents only - Adults must show 2 proofs of residency - children must show current report card.
- Note: All adult, family, non-resident, Lincoln Pool, and plus option cards must be renewed yearly.
Parking & Beach Fees
Parking and beach fees are imposed from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day
Adult Resident with Omnicard - $3.00
Resident Senior - $3.00
Family Omnicard - $3.00
Non-Resident with Omnicard- $3.00
One Day Pass - $5.00
Adult Resident with Omnicard - $5.00
Resident Senior - $5.00
Family Omnicard - Free
Non Resident with Omnicard - $5.00
One Day Pass - $10.00
Resident Guest - $5.00
Non-Resident Guests - $10.00
For more information, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department.