Signs & Awnings
The purpose of Signs and Awnings is to promote and protect the public health, welfare, and safety of the citizens of New Rochelle by regulating signs of all types. It is intended to:
- Encourage the use of signs as a means of communication
- Protect pedestrian and vehicular safety
- Protect property values
- Protect and enhance the aesthetic environment
- Enhance the City's ability to attract sources of economic, development, and growth
View the code section
for more information.
Temporary Banner Permits
Temporary Banner permits are issued with a letter requesting:
- Duration of the banner
- How big the banner will be
- What the banner will say
- Where the banner will be placed
The fee for a temporary banner is $48.