TOD & Downtown Cluster RFQ
Through a number of studies and planning exercises, critiqued and refined with the assistance of several nationally recognized professional planning and design experts, the City has identified a set of real estate development goals and objectives it seeks to implement over the next several years.
The overarching concept for development downtown is the creation of an active, mixed-use district with convenient, safe, and pleasant access to the New Rochelle Transportation Center. This plan would incorporate the development of economically diverse high quality housing, modern retail, commercial, office and hotel space integrated with a well-designed pedestrian friendly streetscape and by an abundance of green space.
With this in mind, the City of New Rochelle is seeking responses from qualified real estate development firms to develop plans and implement strategies for the design, construction and operation of mixed use development for two clusters of parcels we identify as,
1- “The Transit Oriented Development Cluster” and
2- “The Downtown Cluster”
made up primarily of City-owned parcels but also including privately-held properties, in the heart of the City.
Download a Master Developer RFQ Guide.
Responses must be received by July 31, 2014.
|Downloadable RFQ Documents:
The following documents are available for review
• Alternative Futures for New Rochelle—Columbia University
• Church Division Final EIS
• Cluster Maps
• Comprehensive Plan Visioning Chart
• Downtown Cluster Base Maps (folder)
• Downtown Density Bonus (DDB) Draft SGEIS
• Downtown Density Bonus (DDB) Final SGEIS
• Downtown Development Cluster Parcel Information
• Echo Bay Center Draft DEIS
• Equal Opportunity Hiring Resolution #205
• GreeNR Sustainability Plan
• Lawton Street Urban Renewal Plan
• LeCount Square Draft EIS
• LeCount Square Final EIS
• LeCount Square Supplemental Draft EIS
• New Rochelle Ortho
• New Rochelle Traffic Circulation Report—Nelson Nygaard_AKRF
• New Rochelle Zoning Map
• North Avenue Study—AKRF
• Office Vacancy Rate Report—New Rochelle and Submarkets
• TOD Cluster Base Maps (folder)
• TOD Cluster Parcel Information
• TOD Smart Growth Study
• Workforce Housing Policy
Suzanne Reider, Senior Project Manager
Department of Development, City Hall
515 North Avenue, New Rochelle, NY 10801